Monday, April 3, 2017

First update April 2017

Hi Everyone, at last another update !
Well I've been on my travels again, left St Martin French side and went to Water Island St Thomas usvi, stayed there a couple of weeks, met a lot of friends and said hello to a lot of people, had a great time, did all the shopping I needed as well, one item has been on my bucket list since 2011, an electric windless for the anchor! Got a bargain in Island Water World here, and knowing I had the wages in the bank for fixing my own boat I splashed out!, (I am getting old these days and have a problem lifting it up if I anchor more than 10mts deep!) I got some teak wood too, to fix the Windless on a pad on deck, and have sort of worked out how to install it without ruining the look of a classic boat. After 2 weeks I left there and headed for Antigua on Tuesday 28th March and after a quick stop arrived at Jolly Harbour Antigua on the 1st April! I found out yesterday that they opened an internet cafe in the marina here (yippee) so first post this morning in comfort at long long last! will sort out pics cos its a good connection at only 80 EC $ for a week! So more coming soooon
Roy