Tuesday, April 18, 2017

2nd post April

Well  folks that connection didn't last long, 2 days before it failed, never mind I have now moved from Jolly to Falmouth harbour been here a couple of days now, I am presently in Seabreeze Cafe at Antigua Yacht Club Marina plugged into their television socket !
All events this year are going to take place in English Harbour, including all the dockage, so will have to go there tomorrow and register to receive all the info and find out were they have put me. I have already tested the connection over there and its ok, so just maybe I will get time to post a blog inbetween the parties and racing, as its the special 30th anniversary not sure about that !
Boat dragged one anchor last night, put me too close to the shallows so was up trying to sort it on and off all night, it was sorted this morning once it got light, I'm a bit tired though today.
Have not taken many pics since leaving St Lucia so have none to post but if it goes a dolphin movie follows:-

The video was taken somewhere between St Maarten and St Thomas, only a short edit for the blog
Hope there are lots of pics this year, there are a few J class boats here and going to race !
Roy