Thursday, January 5, 2012

Greetings to all from St Thomas

Wishing all my friends and family far and near a very Happy Christmas
and all best wishes for 2012, and Happy Sailing to boatie folk.
Apologies for not contacting those who I usually do - this all due to
the fact that Guiding Light was moved to another part of the boatyard,
the far end, where I can't get internet any more!!!! I only had the
internet connection for a few days,the move was just before Christmas
too, when I most wanted it to get in touch with everyone. I'll have to
get something sorted out again.
Still working hard on the boat, everyone here impressed by my
determination to get GL seaworthy again.Progress slow but steady, I've
been able to get back to partly living on board again. Christmas has
been very pleasant here as I know lots of people now.le
So to one and all, lets hope 2012 will be a good year for us, I'll be
raising a glass or two to drink to Good Health and a Happy New Year!