Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas Wishes from St Lucia

Merry Xmas to all this year, I thank everyone for their support during this year and all your good wishes too, heres hoping everyone will have a good time and enjoy this seasons festivities, as I am here. Special wishes to the friends I have met on my journey through Spain, I hope you enjoy the time very much, I think of you all often.
I toasted everyone at 8:00pm last night 12 midnight UK time, and will raise my glass again on New Years Eve, wishing everybody a prosperous new year with lots of luck for 2010!
I have been invited for a traditional Xmas dinner and later for a St Lucia style celibration on the beach with a barbacue, so my day will be filled with pleasant company and a bit of fun too.
All the very best seasons greetings
From Roy. xx