|Foreward planks done|
|bottom plank patched|
Of the 4 planks to do in the centre, the bottom one only needed a scarfed patch, this now done. Again fairing all the surrounding damaged surfaces with filler.
I tried every way I could to get at these planks from the inside with no success........so.......after a while, and picking my nose for a bit, shoving my finger down my ear, etc. etc. I knew I would have to look around for a bit of inspiration. I found this by crying into about 6 beers at the bar for a few hours.
|Back of bunk removed|
Now feeling terrid this morning I attacked the bunk with venom, it took all day but tonight I can get to everything I need to fix these planks.
|Bottom part removed|
As can be seen, access is now achieved.
So tomorrow I can start removing the copper nails and spiling the first of 3 planks to fit.
still more coming.