Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hi Everyone,
Well today I have finally got internet again, I'm very disappointed however. because there are no posts displayed that were sent from my Sat. phone. I have been sending them via the email option on the phone, but they have not arrived and been posted. The phone had said msg sent ok, so I have been sending lots of them to the blog.  My blog has only the 18 Dec one I sent from ashore at Water Island.
So will have to try and bring everyone up to date.
I had a great Xmas and New Year, at Water Island, with my feet in the sand and my bum in the water! met everyone I had made friends with during GL refit year, so a very successful visit to St Thomas.
Then keeping an eye on the weather the opportunity weather window occurred to make a go for the Turks and Caicos Islands. This happened on Tuesday 12th Jan 2016 when I left St Thomas for the voyage, finished fueling at 1300hrs and after hoisting sail did a farewell sail through  the anchorage  and at 1400hrs then off towards my waypoint (Blue Haven Marina at Providenciales Island)
I sent a post to the blog every day but they did not get posted.
More coming later.