Friday, June 28, 2013

Update from UK

Hi all,
Well here I am, back in blighty, and its cold with cold rain, and strong winds, Brrrrrrrrrrr.
Just had midsummer's day, but it feels like early spring.
GL has been installed in No. 1 shed at IGY boat yard Rodney Bay, St Lucia. mast is out alongside, and all mast furniture. I am in Beaumaris and have been catching up with friends and Guinness! It took me over a week to get back on the internet here, so now all up and running again.
I on the other hand am having problems trying to get used to living in a house. Its so different after being on a boat for so long. Had to sort out a few problems too, but just about got used to it now.
If you didn't know I was back, and you live close enough, come visit, or you can always call my home number if you remember it.
Update on why I am here: Have just about run out of funds, and will be trying to raise some more cash. I have to  really concentrate on it and see what happens. Have had to replace my cooker as it was condemned,  new one arrives on sat. tomorrow, bike is in the way, and I will have to move it out very awkward and takes 2 people.
Think I will be selling it as well
Have to go now, will keep an update going, but its all boring UK stuff.

Roy