Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Headless Chicken Day

Well Hi everyone,
As you all know I have been re-assembling my life identity back again in the UK, and have been due to return to Antigua tomorrow 10th Feb. All documents and items had been checked off, leaving only the cash amount to transfer to the bank for my budget. That was all 2 weeks ago, then things began to go wrong! BARCLAYCARD chose this opertune moment to refuse athenticating my card, after much bother they chose to send another, this came about 5 days later and was acknowledged by me on the phone. 2 days after that they blocked the card again!!??!!! so today with my flight tomorrow still no card!!! 2 1/2 hrs on the phone today still no card. Well I'm going without it, Its done my head in, and I have prob. forgot something important whilst trying to pack and sort this lot out at the same time.
I will be traveling tomorrow, Thursday 10th Feb, arriving in Antigua at 15:00hrs. Will let you all know what happens next.
Roy